Close to 50,000 Americans will be diagnosed this year with oral cancer and one in five will die of it or roughly one person every hour. Of those newly diagnosed only slightly more than half will be alive in 5 years. Early detection is key. Survival rates are best for those caught in Stage 1.
- A lump or mass felt inside the mouth or neck
- A white or red patch in the mouth
- Pain or difficulty in chewing, swallowing or speaking
- Persistent hoarseness
- Numbness in the oral/facial region
- Persistent earache in one ear
- Small ulcer-like canker sore
- Any sore or discoloration that doesn’t heal within 14 days
Give us a call or fill out the appointment request form and we will get you in for a checkup! 800-210-0630.