Start Off Right
A new year—time to update your health history. Your dental care is part of your total health-care package.
- Experienced any new allergies or sensitivities?
- Quit smoking (or started)?
- Begun taking new medications, even over-the-counter drugs?
- Had any accidents or injuries?
- Been diagnosed with any illness or other medical condition?
- Experienced dry mouth?
- Had a baby?
Your answers help to determine how we treat your mouth. In turn, we’ll alert you to any possible medical problems indicated by the appearance of your tongue and gums. We encourage you to make at least two dental appointments every year, especially if you don’t get annual physical exams. Let’s keep your teeth—and the rest of you—in great shape.